Monday, September 29, 2014

Knee Deep Brewing Company Hop-de-Ranged Quad IPA

Hello beer lovers and welcome to another edition of the NorCal Beer Blog's brew review.

Tonight’s featured beer is Knee Deep Brewing Company Hop-de-Ranged - A Quad IPA That Borders On Insanity.  I picked up this bottle at the brewery on a recent trip to Lake Tahoe.

The drive to Knee Deep Brewing Company took me and my family WAY off track for our trip, but I wanted to get some fresh and didn’t know when I might see it in the Bay Area (it has sense arrived all over).  I purchased two bottles and a nice logo tulip glass while there.  I wanted to stop and sample a few beverages, but I had my wife and two of my kids in the car so…next time…
Let’s get started!
Appearance: Pours a clear golden orange color with a nice white head and tons of sticky lacing.
Aroma: Tropical fruit – loads of mango and pineapple, grapefruit and other citrus scents and sweet malts.
Taste: Tropical fruits with mango dominating, citrus, melon, sweet caramel, a touch of pine, boozy finish.
Overall: Sweet and slightly boozy, Knee Deep Brewing Company Hop-de-Ranged is a solid Quad IPA.  This 13.1% ABV offering is BIG and delicious.  Another fantastic offering from Knee Deep Brewing Company!

Cheers!

Mark Harvey

If you haven’t already, please like the NorCal Beer Blog on Facebook (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment